Airport transfers Elsfield, Oxfordshire
At the forefront of taxi dispatch technology and with the largest fleet in the area Royal Cars are the reliable choice for booking Airport Transfers – Cars, Mpv’s, Minibuses & Executive hire services for residents of Elsfield.
Elsfield airport taxi services
Royal Cars provide airport taxi transfer services to and from Elsfield for the five main airports surrounding Oxford.
Book your airport transfer or taxi online, by phone or via our app.
Our single tap app, makes booking a taxi very easy! Download our free app now. Available for both iPhone and Android devices.
Discover Elsfield, Oxfordshire
Elsfield is a village and civil parish approximately 3 miles from oxfords centre and is around 94m above sea level.
Riddled with historical facts there is a website dedicated to Elsfield Village with over 100 pages telling the story of its land, people and events.
The church in Elsfield was dedicated to St Thomas of Canterbury who was one of the most popular English Saints in the Middle Ages and has stood for nearly 800 years.
There are a variety of pubs near Elsfiled with The Bell on Old High Street being the closest at just 0.30 miles the others are all close by too.
- Black Boy Old High street 0.34 miles
- Cavalier Copse L.a Marston 0.42 miles
- Royal Standard London Rd, Headington 0.53 miles
- Britannia Inn Lime Walk Headington 0.54 miles
- White Horse London Road 0.60 miles
- Quarry Gate Wharton Road 0.76 miles
Attractions and days out close by to Elsfield are listed below
- Oxford Spy missions trail just 3.7 miles away
- The Bodleaian Library 3.7 miles away
- Blenham Palace 10.5 miles away
- Millets Farm Falconry in Abingdon is 13.9 miles away
- The Living Rainforest in Newbury is 21.2 miles away
- Crocodiles of the world at Brize Norton is 20.2 miles away
- Tiggywinckles Wild Hospital in Aylesbury is 20.4 miles away
- Beal Park in Reading is 20.6 miles away
- Cotanger Llama Trekking is 24.3 miles away
For shopping near Elsfield there is the Templars Square shopping centre which is only 6.7 miles away and hosts a large number of shops including clothing, pharmacy, banking, hardware, accessories, an estate agent, food and many more, if you would like to see a full list of the shops available at the Templars Square Shopping Centre please visit their website by following the link below.
Elsfield is also close to the John Radcliffe Hospital, Cutteslow and Sunnymead Park, Oxford University Museum of Natural history, Ashmolean Museum, The Department of Zoology and the University of Oxford.