Airport transfers Horspath, Oxfordshire
At the forefront of taxi dispatch technology and with the largest fleet in the area Royal Cars are the reliable choice for booking Airport Transfers – Cars, Mpv’s, Minibuses & Executive hire services for residents of Horspath, Oxfordshire.
Horspath airport taxi services
Royal Cars provide airport taxi transfer services to and from Horspath for the five main airports surrounding Oxford.
Book your airport transfer or taxi online, by phone or via our app.
Our single tap app, makes booking a taxi very easy! Download our free app now. Available for both iPhone and Android devices.
Discover Horspath, Oxfordshire
Active since before1066 their ancient village of Horspath rests on the slopes of Shotover, a mile outside Oxford.
Interestingly Horspath is one of the few villages around Oxford to have a “Harvest Feast” every September after the 12th and is called Feast Sunday, the following Monday the funfair comes so Horspath Village.
In Horspath there are a number of listed buildings ranging from cottages, farmhouses and their buildings.
We found two pubs in Horspath Village “The Chequers” and “The Queens Head” and a village store on Church Road.
If you’re looking for a day out then you may want to leave the village for some near by attractions, a short ride in a taxi and you meet an almost endless choice.
- Pony Pursuits, just 1.8 miles away from Horspath
- Karting Oxford, 1.9 miles from the Village
- Partyman World Oxford, a little over 2 and half miles
- Laser Kombat Oxford, just under 3 miles from Horspath
- Hollywood Bowl, around 3 miles away
- The Story Museum, 5.9 miles from Horspath
- Oxford Castle Unlocked 6.2 miles
- Rock Solid Climbing Wall, just 4 miles away and your climbing!
- The Pit Rivers Museum, not too far at just under 6 miles away
- A Must do is the Oxford Spy Treasure Trail, only 5.9 miles from Horspath
There are many more activities close to the village, too many to list in fact but our list above is a good start.